Points To Remember
- The fee should be paid in favour of DD Target PMT Pvt. Ltd.
- If any cheque is bounced for whatsoever reason, a fine of Rs.500/- will be charged separately from the student along with the fee installment. Only DD/cash will be accepted from such students.
- In case of late payment Rs. 50/- per day will be charged.
- Institute will use mobile no. 1 for communication (like batch information, test result etc.) through SMS for all the future information. Kindly fill it carefully
- If your mobile number is registered with DO NOT DISTURB service. To continue receiving SMS updated from the institute, kindly re-resister by sending ‘STOP DND’ to 1909.
Terms And Conditions
- Students are expected to work hard. They must attend classes regularly.
- Students have to appear in each and every test conducted at the institute. In case of any difficulty he or she must submit the request letter to the office duly signed by the parents before the test.
- For any enquiry about their ward’s progress or any other problem concerning their ward, parents can meet with a prior appointment only.
- Any change of address/phone no. should be informed in writing to the office within 7 days.
- Students enrolled with DD Target PMT Pvt. Ltd. have to provide photocopy of Admit Card of various Medical Entrance Exams, as soon as they receive their admit cards before/during test series to be conducted in March
- If the books provided to the student is lost/misplaced, a duplicate set of the books can be obtained from the Institute against the payment.
- If at any point of time, the Central Govt. further increases GST, (existing rate of GST is 18%) the extra amount of GST will be borne by the students from the date of enforcement of the act by the Govt
- If at any point of time, the Central Govt. further increases GST, (existing rate of GST is 18%) the extra amount of GST will be borne
by the students from the date of enforcement of the act by the Govt
- If any student absents himself/herself for more than 10 days continuously without any prior written application, he/she will not attend/join the classes and will not be given any test (papers). He/she may be demand to be expelled from the Institute. No separate intimation will be sent to the parents. No fee or part of the
fee paid/enchased will be refunded in such cases. The decision of the Managing Director in this regard will be final and binding on the students and parents. No refund of Admission cum Scholarship Test fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever.
- If any students/parent insists on lump sum payment of fee, the institute can accept the fee in lump sum also. The refund policy for such students will be applicable as mentioned for students who pay the fee in installments.
- Incomplete form will be rejected. It is compulsory to attach photocopy of mark sheet of class IX/X/XII and recent passport size photographs to the admission form. The institute reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity in case the students secures position/success in medical entrance exams. The student should also staple three recent passport size photographs along with the form.
- A student who is late by 10 minutes for classes/tests, will not be allowed to enter the classroom.
- Any books given during the classes or otherwise, will not be given to those students who are absent without prior application from the parents. No request/personal appointments in this regard shall be entertained.
- Once the name of a student is struck-off due to non-payment of fee for more than 3 weeks from the due date, the student shall have to pay Rs. 500 for re-admission.
- If any type of mishap occurs in the premises of institute because of situations beyond control or any natural calamity of any type such as earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circut etc, the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever
- In case if any parent/guardian misbehaves with any staff members of the institute, his/her ward can be rusticated from the institute and no claim of refund of such student will be entertained. The decision of the Director will be final and binding on the student and parent/guardian.