Hostel provides a safe, secure and low budget accommodation for the students coming from different places. Here, they can study and stay in a protected and healthy social environment. Also, they can interact and study with the students of similar course which gives them encouragement to work hard to compete with their peers. Student can study in peace and solitude. They are constantly under the watchful eyes of the wardens and the guards.
|Girls||No. of Seats||Boys||No. of Seats|
1. Single room (AC) 2. Twin sharing room (AC)
3. Single room (Cooler) 4. Twin sharing (Cooler)
1. Fooding, Lodging and Transport 2. 24 × 7 power backup
3. 24 × 7 wardens (Male/Female) 4. 24 × 7 security guard
5. Laundry 6. R.O. filtered water
7. CCTV camera 8. Furniture (Bed, Table, Chair, Almirah)
9. Hot water facility in winters 10. Counselling by professional counselors
1. Yoga Classes 2. Table Tennis
3. Carrom Board
FACILITIES (PAID BASIS)
1. Medical 2. Canteen
3. Daily utility items 4. Fruits
BELONGINGS TO BRING
1. Bedding (Mattress, Bed sheets, Pillow, Pillow covers) 2. Toiletries (Bucket and Mug)
3. Table lamp 4. Yoga mat
5. Slippers 6. Basic utensils
7. Stationary 8. Mosquito repellent
9. NCERT Books 10. Lock & key
11. Sports shoes (two pairs) 12. Hangers
13. Casual (3-4 pairs)
1. Students have to pay monthly charges of Hostel before 5th of every month positively. Late fee Rs. 50/- per day will
be charged after 5th of that month.
2. Rent of one month + Rs. 15,000/- will be deposited in advance.
3. One month written notice to be handed over to Hostel Incharge in advance before leaving the Hostel.
4. Without written notice, deposited amount will not be refunded or adjusted in any case.
5. Last rent payable, will be adjusted from advance deposit, with prior notice.
6. Charges for any wear and tear of the room will be adjusted from the advance deposit.
Visiting Days & Timings
Saturday and Sunday (11.00 am - 1.00 pm), 3.00 pm to 6.30 pm
How to enroll for Hostel?
You are required to fill Hostel admission form and deposit Rs. 5,000/-
Note: Hostel booking amount of Rs. 5,000/- will be valid for one week after batch commencement, following which booking will be cancelled and booking amount will not be refunded or adjusted in any case.
1. The seats in Hostel are limited, so they will be allotted on first come first basis.
2. One passport size photograph of parents and local guardians to be submitted at the time of admission.
3. Hostel will remain closed during Diwali vacations. All parents / local guardians are requested to take their wards from the hostel during the break.
4. Hostel authorities reserve the right to admit a student or to further retain the students in hostel.
5. To utilize the full capacity of the room, student has to pay the cost of both the seats excluding food charges.
6. Parents can stay in the hostel on chargeable basis i.e. Rs. 500/- per day along with the child with the permission of Hostel Incharge.